Converting/Folding Machine for Flow Wrap Wet Wipes
- An ideal flatpack converting solution for brand owners as well as private label manufacturers
- CE, GMP compliant design and FDA approved components
- Minimized format change over time and ultimate product flexibility
- Capable of processing all commercially available substrates with precision
- Engineered to delicately process flushable, dispersible and biodegradable substrates both in interfolded and non-interfolded setups with ease at high speeds
- Detailed production statistics, reporting and real-time OEE calculation at your fingertips thanks to Kansan’s «Wipes in-Vision»
- Industry 4.0 compliant components
- Various folding types and sizes. Multiple folding patterns without format parts
- Reduced manpower requirement
- Utmost cleanability and hygiene level
- Online quality and safety checks for premium quality production
Wet Wipe Flow Pack Machine
- Digital multi axis control with 8 servo motors
- Automatic splice for packaging foil
- 2 press conveyors and smart belt product infeed unit
- Disc and jaw height setting by AC motor
- Pre-heating disc (or bar) before final sealing
- Servo controlled magnetic die cut mechanism
- Tandem operating 2 labeling units for continuous labeling
- Trimmed foil rewinder system
- Accumulating conveyor with slip torque technology
- Lights on body to detect errors, warnings, malfunctions
- Industry 4.0 compliant, detailed feedback reporting
- CE compliant safety system
- All product details can be saved into e-recipes
- No pack no bag system
- Only 1 operator can control everything
- Easy and modular disc dismantle
- Practical belt change
- Misplaced product control for jaw protection
- Reject system for faulty packs
Packaging Foil Material:
- Roll width: Min. 140 mm Max. 500 mm • Roll diameter: max. 400 mm
- Core diameter: 76 mm / 3 inch
- Max width: 110 mm
- Roll diameter: 300 mm • Min. label length: 5 mm • Max speed: 40 m/m
- Automatic splice unit for packaging foil
- Euro slot / sombrero punch jaw set
- Electric panel climate control
- 3rd labeler
- 4 side sealing system
- SCADA system
- Quality control system (Fallen die-cut, no label, no batch code)
- Installed Power: 3PH- 380V- AC- 50 Hz- 20KW- 25 kVA- 38A Consumption: 12A 8KW
- Air: 7 Bars – 445 Nominal L/min
Robotic Lid Applicator for Wet Wipe
- 4-axis scara robot with triple suction heads
- Antibacterial conveyor belts
- Interlock switches on doors
- Visual & audible warning systems
- Warning alarm for operational errors
- AC motor lid drive conveyor
- Valco Melton hot melt glue application system
- Novexx brand labeling unit
- Servo controlled automatic change lid cartridge system
- Compatible to work with various lid sizes and shapes
- Cognex camera controlled visual detection system
- All cables & hoses are running inside of the robot arm
for utmost level hygiene & cleanliness
- No consumable parts
- Almost no maintenance required
- Closed structure design for high protection and
- Better dynamic with high speed movement
Re-Winder & Perforation for Canister Wet Wipes
The conveyor Bands are antibacterial
Certified by Public Health Service of Department of Health, Education and Welfare, Washington DC USA
The perforation length can be changed as per products specs. To perform these changes, desired perforation blade must be used.
Product touching surface, 316L CrNi
For the hygiene purpose, all the materials on the TRW200 machine as set to highest standards. For this reason, the products where in contact with surfaces are carefully selected from certified 316L stainless steel.
Manual Roll changing
The mother roll is manual changes on our standard machine however it can be installed with auto-splice. That would save time during the production. In any case, for the preparation of the roll change an operator needed. Also, for safety during the auto-splice an operator must be present.
Pneumatic roll lifting
Depends on raw material, the mother roll could be very heavy to lift it up. The machine designed to lift the mother roll from ground to unwinding platform pneumatically.
Mobile start-stop button
During the set-up or product change stage, operator can use mobile device to operate machine on set-up speed to set up machine on his own. That prevents more then one operator to set-up machine.
Interlock system on the doors
There are many moving parts of the machine working on high speed therefore it could cause harm and damage to operator. The prevent this dangers events, the machine installed with safety devices. If the doors of the machine open, the machine automatically stops. However, this option can be by-passed during maintenance or set-up. This operation only can be by-passed by authorised personnel as password protected.
The machine equipped with alarms for different purposes. That would sound to warn the operator to make him aware about the situation. The alarm sounds and also visually warning.
Production information page
There are some information pages available for information and also for the products information and recipe. The products information can be stored on the memory of the PLC for future use. That’s also saves times for the operator for re-production. It is only matter of uploading the recipe.
The mother roll is slit to desired length of the products. To prevent any damages on the rollers and blade, the pressure set by pneumatic system. That’s makes blades and rollers long last.
Roll Ejecting System
The machine has equipped with roll ejecting system. After the product rolled (re-winded) onto the core, it must eject for packing. That is performed automatically to save time during the production.
The machine is capable to fold the material V or C fold before perforation station. The reason of folding is reduced size of final product and lower the cost of packaging materials (foils)
The machine and surrounding will be equipped with safety fences where applicable. That would prevent any unauthorised access to the machine and if any access that safety system will stop machine to operate.
Product Core Diameter
The product core diameter is from 30mm to 100mm. the machine re-winding system need to be adjusted for this option. The rods for re-winding will be provided as per customers request.
End Of Line Cartoning And Case Packing Machines
Cartoning and Case Packing machine was designed for installation downstream of the packaging line, but also as an independent unit. The pick & place ensures fast and accurate picking of products arriving from the loading conveyor belt and precise box filling. Different types of products can be processed. They can be manufactured using different configurations inside the box according to the request, and the box itself can have various dimensions; the product arrival station, product picking and box opening are compact. Construction is robust, but at the same time they are all “separable” to allow the operator full access. Having filled the boxes, they are pushed towards the exit and the machine closes the flaps and tapes the “pads”. Options available: hot glue. Finally, a cartoning machine with all the automatic and automated adjustments.