Products > End of the Line Automatic Case Packers
Our range of case packer machinery includes: Case machines for RSC, packaging and tray filler machines, tray forming machines, wrap around boxing machines, wrap around machines and multipack machines. Accessible, compact and robust, reflecting the innovative design on which all our packaging machines are designed, including the box packaging machines. Plan IT machine’s easy of use reduces operator intervention for changeover. The mechanics of the machine & the electric box make the machine simple to use, allowing easy access. Full access inside the machine since there are no perimeter structures, but a single, central support structure. Our machines can work with open cardboard, cases, trays, blanks, boxes and crates in cardboard also pre-formed in various formats for a vast range of products. We have a complete range of machines for automatic packaging with boxes which can be supplied and sold separately or on a complete packaging line.
DOM Vertical Cartoning Machines
The vertical cartoning machine was designed for installation downstream of the packaging line, but also as an independent unit. The pick & place ensures fast and accurate picking of products arriving from the loading conveyor belt and precise box filling. Different types of products can be processed. They can be manufactured using different configurations inside the box according to the request, and the box itself can have various dimensions; the product arrival station, product picking and box opening are compact. Construction is robust, but at the same time they are all “separable” to allow the operator full access. Having filled the boxes, they are pushed towards the exit and the machine closes the flaps and tapes the “pads”. Options available: hot glue. Finally, a cartoning machine with all the automatic and automated adjustments.
- Compactness, reduced size, high speed up to 20 boxes/minute with multiple pick & place
- Automated adjustments
- Fast format change, easy access to the parts to adjust, movements on the dovetail guides and recirculating ball slides
- Siemens management PLC
DRON Horizontal Wrap Around and Multipack Machines
Compact and ergonomic, versatile horizontal wrap around and multipack machine, works with a very wide range of different products. The flat blanks storage unit’s height is adjustable in automatic, the length is adjustable through knobs with reference to the position, for fast and easy format changes. The machine can be equipped with additional loading systems (stackers, multipack formers, diverters, etc..). Cartons are collected through plunges, and flaps are closed with a hot melt point.
Extraordinarily accessible structure enabling easy cleaning and maintenance, and allowing work from both sides thanks to the rotating touch screen.
- DRON tray packer machine’s tray/carton standard sizes vary from a minimum of 170x100x100 mm to a maximum of 600x600x400 mm
- Different formats can be added depending on feasibility
- Works with both flat cartons for Wrap Around or American (RSC) cartons, and as an option with tray & lid system
- Available in intermittent motion and box motion
- Can also be used as by-pass machine
GEA Horizontal Wrap Around and Multipack Machines
Multipack machine (blank wrapping machine) with high automation for single packs or multipacks with a rotary automated servo-arm to pick the box: flat blank or case, in this case involving the automatic or semi-automatic horizontal wrap around machines. It works with pre-glued box and is filled on the side using manual loading by the operator or automatically using linear pushers or continuous rotation with parallel loading belts. Available also in a “vertical wrap around version” with ‘tray display’ and tray shape (single or multiple) with product filling from above and tray closure using hot glue.
- Reduced size for a high performance machine
- Machine dimensions based on speed: from 3.5 m Length, 1.2 m wide
- Speed: depends on the product size and the quantity of boxes; up to 150 packs/min
- Dimensions of the box: length min 60mm – max 300mm. Width min 60mm – max 495mm
- Product dimensions: length 60-270mm, wide 40-270mm, height 20-130mm
- Version available in stainless steel
- Standard: Painted steel; chains, pulley, pinions are nickel-plated in the stainless steel version, in the standard version they are galvanised
DRON CONTINUE Tray Packer & Wrap Around Machine
The products can vary in nature: from food products in bags with a square base, pillow bags, boxes, bottles and cans, from sponge to fabrics, to cosmetic products, loose or previously packaged with flowpack, sleeve wrapper bundlers or packaging machines. The machines are equipped with electronic adjustments, which can be saved.
The machine can have cardboard pads, trays, pre-formed boxes inserted or wrap boxes around a product using the die cut itself, adequately shaped, and forming the box around the product, automatic sealing it with glue, thereby achieving a high level of compactness for the entire package. The automatic tray stacker machine has a variable measurement of box storage.
Box picking system with mechanical-pneumatic movement and with special suction cups. Picking system including two pneumatic arms assembled on linear guides. The movements are controlled by motors managed by inverters and connected to encoders.
- Product conveyor system positioned on the tray with vertical rungs and length, which can be modified, from the touch screen panel with electric movement
- Closure system of the box flaps with the pneumatic system
- Movement of the box positioned in a “U” shape on the fixed rungs of the conveyor chain controlled via inverter
- Closure system of the box flaps with hot melt system or with hot glue
- Measurements of the open box 150×150 mm, maximum 500×800 mm
- Measurement of box with flaps h 30-100 mm
- Special measurements available on request
- Siemens touch command panel
- Siemens PLC
- High quality, electrical components
- Highly versatile, thanks to use of various programs on the PLC
- Self-diagnosis of the system to alert the operator in the event of problems
- Electric box with easy access with counters and solid state relay
- Emergency circuit according to standards in force for CE marking
- Total installed power 4kw