Products > End of the Line Bundler Machines
Argon Bundler Machine
Our range of bagmatic machines can be used in the packaging of grouped products (such as rolls of kitchen-tissue paper, tray multipacks, products exiting heat forming machines, rockwool, etc.) or single, medium to large sized packs requiring packaging without necessarily being shrinked. They can be equipped, based on requirements, with diverters, cardboard loaders, stackers.
- Available in fully automatic or semi-automatic version
- Works with center-folded or flat film with the possible addition of a splicer, loading system and multipack creation based on product dimensions and adaptable to the various types of products
- Maximum width of bag 3000 mm, height up to 600 mm
- Maximum production speed: 25 packs/minute.
ARES - Sleeve Wrapper Bundler Machines
The sleeve wrapper bundler machines range we offer can be used in the packaging of grouped products (such as bottles, cans, tins of animal food, multipackaging of pillow bags, such as pasta, salt, rice, salt,…) or single packs (such as furniture, radiators, ladders, various types of equipment) of medium and large dimensions. They can be equipped, based on requirements, with diverters, cardboard loaders and stackers. Automated movements (bar closure and pusher).
- Two-reel packaging. These models are available in various versions for products from 700 to 3000 mm wide and 600 mm high
- In the compact models the shrink tunnel can be integrated in the structure of the machine to reduce size and consumption
- Machines can use Polyethylene film in various thicknesses, Printed film with launch bar and polyolefin film with 4-seal system: double side sealers (wheels or bars) adjustable to product dimensions