Vertical packaging machine mod. FV 210 (left version) electronic cantilevered vertical form-fill-seal machine driven by 5 servomotors and complete with:
· Cantilever robust mechanical steel construction, of a hygienic design in anticorrosive painted epoxy powder coated finish (RAL 9007, grey).
· Vertical anodized aluminium plate on to which all parts are fixed.
· Protection doors with security micro-switch in accordance with CE regulations.
· Machine frame placed on four height-adjustable feet.
· Integrated electric board.
All the functional groups of the packaging machine are positioned on a cantilevered structure to allow an easier cleaning and maintenance process. Besides it avoids the accumulation of parts of products inside the machine’s structure thus preventing the proliferation of bacteria and mildews.
Guards made of:
· Transparent polycarbonate.
Maintenance and access:
· All parts in touch with the products in AISI304 stainless steel.
· Cantilevered machine frame for easy access and maintenance.
· n. 1 stainless steel forming tube, custom built.
· Cantilevered single reel-holder complete with rollers for film unwinding.
· Rack type film feed-roll unit.
· Motorized reel unwinding unit with expansion blades pneumatically activated to hold the film reel.
· End of film reel sensor with machine stop signal.
· Reel width 520 mm.
· Manual film junction with suction plates.
· Motorized film unwinding with tensioning control dancer bar and brushless motor control through epicyclical reduction.
· Automatic regulation of the film tensioning according to the variation of the film roll diameter.
Longitudinal sealing unit:
· Film pulling unit composed by lateral belts pulling the film on the forming tube, driven by two brushless motors with epicyclical reductions (high precision gearbox).
· Pneumatic opening of the lateral pulling belts.
· 420 mm servo assisted longitudinal sealing bar, complete with heating elements and with automatic regulation according to the variation of the forming tube diameter.
· Backward-forward sealing movement with brushless motor complete with high precision gearbox.
· Possibility of opening the unit at 90° to facilitate forming tube change.
Transversal sealing unit:
· Servo assisted 270 mm wide sealing jaws with precision-manufactured sealing pattern, driven by brushless motor, complete with high precision gearbox.
· Super-rapid steel knife pneumatically activated.
· Jaws heated by heating elements.
· Jaws movement through a mechanical lever system and maintenance free roll bearings.
· Movement activated through a brushless motor with complete with epicyclical reduction.
· Sealing pressure compensation through adjustable springs.