Products > End of the Line Palletizing
A palletizer or palletiser is a machine which provides automatic means for stacking cases of goods or products onto a pallet. Manually placing boxes on pallets can be time consuming and expensive; it can also put unusual stress on workers.
- Wide range of products
- Multi-line Case Feeding System
- Universal End of Arm Tool
- Can be upgraded to High-Speed Palletizer
- Dual channel safety features
- Ethernet Ready
- Remote JOG pendant
- Programming pendant
- Easy- to-use HMI menu
TRON - Cartesian Automatic Palletizer
PALLETIZER available with multiple bays or single bay: new generation, designed to have reduced dimensions, easy use, easy movement from one line to the next, and a contained price. Support structure on which the LOADER moves, equipped with a gripper head for product picking. The loader moves along the Cartesian axes X, Y, Z controlled by BRUSHLESS or asynchronous MOTORS with an inverter based on the speed and precision required. Following the program set, the LOADER moves to the product picking point and picks it, thanks to the gripper head equipped with a vacuum suction with suction cups or with grippers, or with a robot in the anthropomorphic version.
- Dimensions starting from 2000mm x 1350mm and with height, based on the height of the pallet, reaching H. 2400mm + pallet
- Pallet dimensions: 800x1200mm and OPTIONAL 1000x1200mm; pallet height: 1600mm + pallet OPTIONAL up to 2700mm + pallet, special versions H. 3000 mm. Speed: up to 10 boxes, sleeves, multipacks per minute
- Version: single pallet bay on the ground or version with automatic load
- Holding head: suction cups or grippers
- Box dimensions: minimum mm 90x150x100h, maximum mm 400x600x600h
- OPTIONAL: CARTON LAYER/INTERFOLD PLACEMENT ON PALLET.