Hot air shrink tunnel. Attractive line, compact and accessible, functional and energy saving. The shrinking chambers retract the plastic film around the product, adapting the film to the shapes and dimensions of the product. New technical solutions reduce consumption to the minimum, thanks to excellent use of the ventilation and hot air recirculation system and production, on our packaging and flowpack machines, with increasingly tight packaging, sticking to the product.
- Complete recycling of hot air shrinking chamber.
- Adjustable air flow and speed. Digital temperature control.
- Automatic switch off when the temperature goes below 80 degrees.
- Transport on rotating or fixed silicone-covered rollers based on the film and the product you are working on.
- Thermal protector against sudden changes in current.
- It can be used with all shrinking films, PE with the addition of Teflon-covered belt.
- For high speeds or very long products, there are versions available with additional chambers.
- Designed to solve shrinking problems of various sized products, up to 3000 mm, 600 mm high and can be used with all the shrinking films available on the market
- Supports all packaging, flowpack and wrapper bundler machines, maintaining the same shape or being incorporated to the packaging machines, guaranteeing an elegant, ordered and compact line