Products > Packaging Vertical Form Fill & Seal (VFFS) Packaging Machines
Our vertical form fill seal packaging machines provide simplicity and efficiency for food and non-food applications while using a roll of film to make bags. This packaging machine features include:
- Quick, tool-free changeover and ease of use – package multiple bag sizes and bag types on one machine. Easy changeover within minutes
- Intermittent or continuous motion packaging machine – efficiently create specialty bag styles or speed it up for maximum throughput. Rates up to 250ppm with one machine
- Robust built for 24/7 and built in Stainless Steel – perfect for withstanding the harshest cleaning and sanitation protocols.
- Versatile bag assembly – create different bag styles, including Doy pack, quad seal and market-standard pillow bags. Integrate convenient options including zippers, tear notches, modified atmosphere packaging, one-way valve applicators, and more.
- Easy equipment integrations – add any type of filling equipment, conveyors, X-ray and checkweighers, cartoning and case-packing solutions, and more.
Mars ComPak Vertical Form Fill Seal
One of the most compact vertical form fill and seal (VFFS) systems in the market today, equipped with our leading technology 10 or 14 head Multi-head Weigher. Fully Servo, running at up to 80ppm. Capable of up to 9″ (220mm) wide bag. 10” OMRON PLC. ComPak is made to increase your productivity, efficiency within your budget
Mars Intermittent Vertical Form & Fill Seal (VFFS)
Servo controlled intermittent motion system PLC and Servo System Technology are highly used in a wide range of food and non-food packaging sectors for their precise performance and high accuracy. With the guarantee of the in-bag products safety, our M series are studied and designed carefully to reach the top capacity of what intermittent technology could give.
Mars series are Adaptable to all types of vertical packaging filling units.
Mars Continuous Vertical Form & Fill Seal (VFFS)
- Up to 200 cycles/minute
- 10” colored touch screen
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Servo controlled foil motion
- Servo controlled jaw motion
- P.I.D control system for heaters
- Automatic film centering system
- Automatic unwinding system
- AC motor controlled dancer system
- Operates on phptpcell / without photocell
- Easy accessibility to all parts of the machine
- Easy-to-change the collar tubes
- Easy accessibility to the electric panel
- Easy film roll loading
- Multifilingual system supports (English, Arabic, French German etc.)
- 50 Recipe Memory
- Alarm History
- Internet Connection
Allen Bradley Controls
Tecno Pack High Speed Doy System
Vertical packaging machine mod. FV 210 (left version) electronic cantilevered vertical form-fill-seal machine driven by 5 servomotors and complete with:
· Cantilever robust mechanical steel construction, of a hygienic design in anticorrosive painted epoxy powder coated finish (RAL 9007, grey).
· Vertical anodized aluminium plate on to which all parts are fixed.
· Protection doors with security micro-switch in accordance with CE regulations.
· Machine frame placed on four height-adjustable feet.
· Integrated electric board.
All the functional groups of the packaging machine are positioned on a cantilevered structure to allow an easier cleaning and aintenance process. Besides it avoids the accumulation of parts of products inside the machine’s structure thus preventing the proliferation of bacteria and mildews.
Guards made of:
· Transparent polycarbonate.
Maintenance and access:
· All parts in touch with the products in AISI304 stainless steel.
· Cantilevered machine frame for easy access and maintenance.
· n. 1 stainless steel forming tube, custom built.
· Cantilevered single reel-holder complete with rollers for film unwinding.
· Rack type film feed-roll unit.
· Motorized reel unwinding unit with expansion blades pneumatically activated to hold the film reel.
· End of film reel sensor with machine stop signal.
· Reel width 520 mm.
· Manual film junction with suction plates.
· Motorized film unwinding with tensioning control dancer bar and brushless motor control through epicyclical reduction.
· Automatic regulation of the film tensioning according to the variation of the film roll diameter.
Longitudinal sealing unit:
· Film pulling unit composed by lateral belts pulling the film on the forming tube, driven by two brushless motors with epicyclical reductions (high precision gearbox).
· Pneumatic opening of the lateral pulling belts.
· 420 mm servo assisted longitudinal sealing bar, complete with heating elements and with automatic regulation according to the variation of the forming tube diameter.
· Backward-forward sealing movement with brushless motor complete with high precision gearbox.
· Possibility of opening the unit at 90° to facilitate forming tube change.
Transversal sealing unit:
· Servo assisted 270 mm wide sealing jaws with precision-manufactured sealing pattern, driven by brushless motor, complete with high precision gearbox.
· Super-rapid steel knife pneumatically activated.
· Jaws heated by heating elements.
· Jaws movement through a mechanical lever system and maintenance free roll bearings.
· Movement activated through a brushless motor with complete with epicyclical reduction.
· Sealing pressure compensation through adjustable springs.